Saturday, August 07, 2004
Pigs
yEp sIlVeR.... I WANNA KILL IT INTO PIECES N COOK CURRY.....me n wileen thought of all sorts of method liao....oni tt we haven tell u....K fine dun talk about IT anymore....spoil my mood... yesterday.... haha.... a mess again.. it's always like tt... smth will jus go wrong when performin... ( melody n e chords.. like somehow...dun coordinate... it sounds quite funny) jus knew it..... it is a common thing liao... if didn made a mess hoh... i tink i willl feel uncomfortable
haha
hmm..... tt samness n julieness... mus b enjoyin themselves in malaysia..... esp. tt sam... pickin fruits loh in malaysia... so gd....
2 say e truth....... i'M REALI VERY VERY SCARED ABOUT TT PRESENTATION...... I SO SCARED NO 1 UNDERSTAND WAD I'M TALKIN....I SCARED I WILL MADE A MESS..... OMG.. SAVE ME.... I'M SO SCARED.... N ASO E ORAL.... OH NO... I TINK I WILL FUMBLE!!!! I DUN TINK TIS 4-5 DAYS HOLIDAY WILL B FUN 4 ME!!!!
haiz.... tt's life... mayb i shld jus accept it....n aso e fact tt.... i will c tt pig.....hmm......................
Saturday, August 07, 2004